Our organization thrives on the generosity of volunteer time, expertise and donations. Thank you so much to our community for continuing to support community endeavours. Please contact us to see how you can help.
We invite you to send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 519-966-8203 regarding any donation inquiries or possible volunteer opportunities.
Update: The READY Program is looking for volunteers to join the team!
Need community service hours to graduate highschool? Or perhaps you are interested in gaining mentoring and tutoring experience, specifically with youth? The READY Program is an afterschool homework support program for youth ages 12 through 17. See information below. If interested, please contact Paulina Gillett at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 226-340-4952.
- Experience working with youth aged 12 to 19 from diverse backgrounds
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Time-management skills; ability to plan, organize, and execute event directives
- Ability to motivate and encourage others
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to seek out opportunities for program improvement and individual learning
Tasks & Duties
- Ensure that program activities and processes align with CUP’s mission and values
- Complete relevant research and reports as instructed by supervisor
- Document attendance and assistance requests using appropriate forms
- Make recommendations for future events and activities
- Participate in program evaluation processes (i.e. focus groups, survey distribution, etc.)
- Delegate tasks according to team strengths
- Prepare and implement program activities (i.e. homework, recreational opportunities, etc.)