Revitalize Neighbourhoods, Build Resilience and Create Healthy Supportive Communities
Due to COVID-19 please see service updates:
To speak with someone directly, please call 519-966-8203, Monday- Thursday 9:00am-5:00pm or e-mail email@example.com. Voicemail and email is checked daily.
- Client services (counselling, wellness checks, advocacy and support) are currently being provided via telephone, e-mail and in-person by appointment.
- Food security is provided by appointment. Call 519-966-8203 for more details.
- After-school programming is available. See more info and registration under the Programs & Services tab.
- Any partnership developments or supports can be provided via telephone and e-mail.
- Community events and group counselling are suspended until further notice.
Any of the above details are subject to change following the local Health Units guidelines and recommendations.
We remain committed to supporting our clients and the community at this time. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please check The Windsor- Essex County Health Unit web page for current guidelines and restrictions. https://www.wechu.org/